Monday, September 8, 2014

Dancewear trend: graphic T-shirts (plus update)

San Francisco Ballet School's Juliet Doherty named graphic T-shirts like this one as one of her Insider Picks for Discount Dance for August 2014.  Shirts like this one are appearing everywhere; my local dancewear store recently brought in a huge shipment.  

Cute T-shrits with dance graphics are popular right now because cooler fall weather hasn't set in quite yet.  It isn't time for super snuggly warm ups quite yet; a T-shirt is enough to keep the AC from being too cold during warm up.  

These shirts are also awesome form transitioning from studio to street.  Throw on a graphic T and some yoga pants over your leotard, and you're ready to run for a latte.  

Do you like T-shirts with dance graphics?  Leave a comment!


Update on my social media presence:  I am now on YouTube and Instagram, so please follow me on both!  I am starting a new photo journal on Instagram, #dailydancewear.  Every day I go to dance, I will post a photo of the dancewear that I wore, along with the brands of the products.  My goal is just to show what I like and wear often and give dancers ideas for outfits to put together.  I hope you find it informative and fun!

1 comment:

Please be kind.