Sunday, May 10, 2015

Back from a blogging break...announcements and more dancing!


Those of you who know me personally know that I had a big event yesterday.  I graduated from college with honors (summa cum laude)!  My degree is in communication and cultural studies.  I will be attending a communication and journalism graduate program at the same university, and it begins in August.  This summer I will focus on moving to a new house, resting (my chronic ankle injury), and honing my technique for auditions for the season (which will also happen in August).  

Before I can do that, I have a small performance of Excerpts from Don Quixote Act II: The Dream coming up next weekend!  

I will make time to post here at least once a week.  Expect some new dancewear info (sizing, style, etc.), at least one new pointe shoe review video, and other fun things to come.  If you have a topic or question you'd like to see me address, please leave a comment with your suggestion.  I love giving advice where you need it most!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.