Friday, January 30, 2015

Submit your questions

I'd like to film a Q&A video to post both here and on YouTube. If you have a question for me, please submit it by leaving it in the comments here or on YouTube, or filling out the contact form at the bottom of the sidebar. You may ask anything you like as long as it is appropriate, but remember that my areas of expertise are dancewear, pointe shoes, and skincare. Also, if you have ideas for blog posts or future videos, let me know. I'd love to give you more info on what you want to know about!

I hope to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do recommend wearing when doing ballet then transitioning immediately to a modern dance or yoga class or the other way around? It is not convenient to change but I need to be comfortable at each class. Looking forward to your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why'd you delete my question? it's a legit concern of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will address it in the video. The way you phrased your question made it seem inappropriate. Please do not ask or comment again. I have your question written down and it will be answered.

      Delete

Please be kind.