Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tiny Tips: breaking in new shoes


This method works to break in all dance shoes without high heels.  This includes ballet technique shoes, pointe shoes, jazz shoes, oxford and mary-jane tap shoes, and Irish soft and hard shoes.  At home, put on your brand new shoes (wear your normal socks, tights, or padding inside them), then put on a pair of thick socks or warm up booties.  Walk around your house like normal (on flat) until your feet are warm, then do some gentle tread throughs and rise onto demi pointe while holding on to a chair, counter, etc.  This will help break in your shoes so you're all ready for class!


2 comments:

  1. One of my best buddies recommended this website and I owe it to her. She helped me to find this nice website. I appreciate your nice work. Keep continuing helping others. I will refer this site to other people like my best buddy. Thanks.
    Hug & blesses!
    Click this post to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thanks for your encouragement; devoted to top-notch content and strategic link building."
    49ers ovo hoodie red

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind.