Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

As you all know, October is breast cancer awareness month.  I did a photo shoot with Grishko's pink ribbon warm up line to bring some awareness through the beauty of ballet.  Some of the other photos are on Instagram (follow me @dancejcupp01).  

Remember that even healthy athletes are at risk for breast cancer.  Self exams and regular medical testing can save lives.  Dance is a great way for breast cancer survivors to exercise, socialize, and have fun while sharing their stories.  Remember to "think pink" every time you pull out your pointe shoes!

I hope you enjoy the photos; I did my own editing for the first time.  Good luck with the start of your Nutcracker rehearsals!  I've been busy with mine.  Regularly scheduled programming will be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.